Bespoke Health and Safety Training
All our Consultants have a number of years’ experience in differing areas of construction, shopfitting and manufacturing which enables our Consultants to not only develop training to suit your companies needs but to also use anecdotal examples to supplement training modules.
The first step is for one of our Consultants to meet with you to understand your business and to identify what your specific training requirements are and to tailor the training modules to your company and industry.
Examples of Bespoke training courses Eurosafe UK have delivered in the past are:
- Manual Handling Hazards in the Joinery Manufacturing Industry;
- Work at Height in the Roofing Industry for Roofing Contractors;
- Occupational Health Hazards and Controls in the Joinery Manufacturing Industry;
- Occupational Health Hazards and Controls in the Shopfitting Industry;
- CDM Design Risk Management for Architectural Practices;
- Integrating Health and Safety into Design for Design Practices;
- Safe Maintenance in Agriculture;
- COSHH Awareness in Agriculture;
- Safe Use of Contractors.