Work at Height Training
Work at height continues to be the biggest cause of fatalities and major life changing injuries within industry and this clearly this activity needs close and careful management to prevent accidents.
Eurosafe UK Work at Height Training enables workers and management to recognise the hazards associated with work at height, the importance of planning work at height properly and the correct selection of access equipment in line with the Work at Height Regulations hierarchy of control.
The modules covered during Work at Height Training are:
- Work at Height accident statistics;
- The Work at Height Regulations;
- Hierarchy of control for work at height;
- Selection of access equipment;
- Safe use of access equipment;
- Training required for particular items of access equipment;
- Inspection of access equipment;
- Safe use of ladders and stepladders;
- Basic awareness on collective and personal fall mitigation and fall arrest equipment.