Bespoke Health and Safety Training
As a requirement of the Health and Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974 and subordinate legislation such as the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations, employers must ensure that their employees have the necessary skills, knowledge, training and experience to carry out their role.
The same applies to those delivering duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) in terms of Client, Principal Designer and Principal Contractor. Eurosafe UK can provide training programmes to ensure your workforce is trained in key health and safety modules, we can also develop and deliver bespoke training to suit your business needs. At Eurosafe (CDM Services) we have a number of years experience in differing areas of construction, shopfitting and manufacturing which enables our Consultants to not only develop training to suit your companies needs but to also use anecdotal examples to supplement training modules.
The first step is for one of our Consultants to meet with you to understand your business and to identify your specific training requirements . They will then be in a position to tailor modules appropriately to your company and industry.
Examples of Bespoke training courses Eurosafe (CDM Services) have delivered in the past are:
- Manual Handling Hazards in the Joinery Manufacturing Industry;
- Work at Height in the Roofing Industry for Roofing Contractors;
- Occupational Health Hazards and Controls in the Joinery Manufacturing Industry;
- Occupational Health Hazards and Controls in the Shopfitting Industry;
- CDM Design Risk Management for Architectural Practices;
- Integrating Health and Safety into Design for Design Practices;
- Safe Maintenance in Agriculture;
- COSHH Awareness in Agriculture;
- Safe Use of Contractors.
We are able to provide this training either at your own premises or at our offices in York, Castle Donington or London. Bespoke training courses ensure that your employees and operatives utilise any downtime from their roles and responsibilities to the maximum.